- Log in to your WHM account.
- Click on DNS Functions.
- Click Edit DNS Zone.
- In the box on the right, select the domain you want to edit, and then click Edit.
- Delete the existing MX record entry.
- In the first box, enter your domain name (e.g. example.com).
- Don't change the second box.
- Select MX from the drop-down menu.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
NOTE: Make sure each entry is entered exactly as it appears in the following table. Each record must have the trailing dot.
- Click save.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.