No-IP CNAME records
- Log in to your account at No-IP.
- On the left side, click Host/Redirects.
- Click Manage underneath Host/Redirects.
- Click Add for a new entry, or click Modify and skip to step six for an existing entry.
- Include the CNAME record value associated with your use with the name as the host name and the value in the Target Host field. See CNAME records values.
- Select DNS alias CNAME at the host type.
- Click Modify.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?