GoDaddy CNAME records
- Log in to your account at www.godaddy.com by clicking the My Account tab.
- Under the Domains header, find the domain you're using with Google Apps. Click (Advanced Details) to the right of this domain.
- Under the DNS Manager header, click Launch.
- In the CNAME (Alias) section, click Quick Add. If you've already created a CNAME record for the address, you can click anywhere in the existing CNAME record's row to edit.
- Include the CNAME record value associated with your use with the name in the Host field and the value in the Points to field. See CNAME records values.
- At the top or the bottom of the page, click the Save Zone File button.
- Click OK in the pop-up.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.