DNS Park CNAME records
- Log in to your account at DNS Park.
- On the left side, click DNS Hosting.
- Click the domain you'd like to use with G Suite.
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park's nameservers. This will allow your CNAME record configuration to take effect.
- Click Alias Records.
- Include the CNAME record value associated with your use with the name in the Host Name field and the value in the Destination Name field. See CNAME records values.
- Click Add Alias.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?