IX Web Hosting CNAME records
- Log in to your account at ix web hosting.
- Click Manage below the Hosting Account section.
- On the left side, click the domain you'd like to use with G Suite.
- Next to DNS Configuration, click EDIT.
- Click Add DNS CNAME Record.
- Include the CNAME record value associated with your use with the name in the Name field and the value in the Data field. See CNAME records values.
- Click Submit.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.