Skip this step if you already verified your domain by another method (such as TXT or CNAME record).
If you need to verify your domain:
- In the Admin console, scroll to the Get your verification code section and click the Copy button.
- Paste the value in the Value/Answer/Destination/Target column.
- Make sure the record's priority is set to Low or to 15 or greater.
- Log in to your account at https://my.ixwebhosting.com.
- At the top of the page, click My Products.
- In the My Hosting Accounts section, click Manage. You're now at your control panel.
- Click Domains.
- In the Edit Domain section, next to DNS configuration, click Edit.
- Next to DNS Configuration, click EDIT.
- Delete any existing MX records.
To direct your email to your Google Workspace account, you have to add new MX records to your domain. These are the records that you'll need to add:
MX Server Address Priority ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM 1 ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM 5 ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM 5 ALT3.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM 10 ALT4.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM 10Note: The values are the Google mail servers, and we include five servers in case one fails or requires maintenance.
- Click Add DNS MX Record.
- In the New custom MX DNS record form, leave the Name field empty.
- Leave the default value in the TTL field.
- Enter 1 in the Priority field.
- Enter ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM. in the Data field. Include the period (.) at the end of the MX record.
- Click Submit.
- Repeat Steps 8-13, entering the remaining values (MX Server Address) from the table above, and setting the Priority values respectively.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.