Add Google Apps services to your account
When you sign up for Google Apps, core Apps services are added to your Google account and become available to your users. These include Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, and more. You can add more Apps services, for example, to upgrade to Google Groups for Business or purchase additional Drive storage for users. Or if you remove a core service you don't want to use, you can add it back later.
In Google Apps, the Top Featured Services filter is on by default. To see all the available services, you must remove the Top Featured Services filter by clicking X in the top corner. To restore the filter, check the Show top featured services box in Filters.
To add a Google Apps service:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- On the dashboard, click Apps, then click Google Apps.
- Click . A page appears listing the services that are available to add.
- Remove the Top Featured Services filter by clicking on the x at the top. All available services display.
- Click Add it now under the description of the service you want to add.
After adding a service, you can control who gets to use it by turning it on or off—either for everyone in your account or for users in specific organizational units. For details, see Turn on or off Google Apps services.