DynDNS MX records
- Log in to your account at DynDNS.com.
- Click My Services below your username.
- Under Zone Level Services, Click Dyn Standard DNS Service next to the domain you will be using with Google Apps.
- Under Mail eXchanger (MX) Records, select all existing domains, and click Delete MX. (If you currently have no MX records created, you won't see an option to Delete MX, in that case, skip this step).
- Next to Mail eXchanger (MX) Records, click Add New MX.
- For Mail Exchanger, include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click Modify MX.
- Repeat for all records shown in the MX record values table.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Was this article helpful?