- Log in to your account for your domain at registro.br.
- Select the domain name to receive the new DNS record.
- Click Save and Edit DNS.
- Click + Record.
- From the pulldown menu, select CNAME.
- In the first field, enter the Name/Host/Alias from the CNAME record values table, depending on the type of CNAME record you are creating.
- In the second field, Dados, enter the corresponding Value/Answer/Destination from the same CNAME record values table.
- Click Save.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.