Terra Domínio CNAME records
- Log in to the main email account for the domain.
- Write a message to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting creation of a new CNAME record or update to an existing record.
- Add to the message the company’s C.N.P.J. (Cadastro Nacional da Pessoa Jurídica).
- Include the CNAME record value associated with your use. See CNAME records values.
- Send the message and await a response.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.
Domain provider email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?