To configure MX records for this domain provider:
- Sign in to your account at: cp.blacknight.com
- Click Registered Domains.
- Select Manage DNS for the domain you are trying to verify.
- Click the DNS tab.
- Click the DNS Records tab.
- Select Add New DNS Record.
- In the pulldown menu for DNS Record Type, select MX.
- Enter your MX record in the field marked Mail exchanger. See MX record values for help.
- Click Finish.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Domain provider help
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.