If your organization qualifies for Google for Nonprofits, you can get G Suite for Nonprofits at no charge.
G Suite for Nonprofits is a set of productivity tools and apps for email, shared calendars, online document editing, video meetings, and more. For more features and administrative controls, you can get G Suite Business for Nonprofits or G Suite Enterprise for Nonprofits for a discount. Learn more about nonprofit offers available through G Suite.
G Suite for Nonprofits features
G Suite for Nonprofits includes:
- Collaborative apps and tools—Custom email for your organization, online documents, Google Calendar, video meetings, and more.
- Administrative controls—Manage, control, and track users and devices from a central admin console.
- Unlimited users—You can add unlimited users to your account, each with 30 GB of storage.
- Shared drives—Store, search, and access files with a team.
Activate G Suite for Nonprofits at no charge
Before you begin: Make sure G Suite for Nonprofits is available in your country. See Nonprofit product offerings by country.
- Go to the Google for Nonprofits homepage and click Get started to request an account.
- Follow the steps at Activate G Suite for Nonprofits.
Upgrade for a discount
After you activate G Suite for Nonprofits, you can upgrade to the G Suite Business or Enterprise for Nonprofits edition at a discounted price. These editions provide even more features and administrative controls. See Upgrade G Suite for Nonprofits edition.
Later, you can downgrade your edition to remove features that you no longer need.