TransIP.eu: TXT records
After you verify that you own your domain, you can start using your Google service such as G Suite or Cloud Identity. If you have G Suite, you can start using Gmail, Google Drive, and all the other services included with your G Suite account.
How do I verify?
When you sign up for G Suite, you get a verification record that you copy and paste into your domain settings.
Need help with verification? Contact G Suite support for fast, free, personalized help.
Verify your domain
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Domains.
- Click Add/remove domains.
- Next to your primary domain, click Activate domain.
- From the Select your domain provider or registrar drop-down list, select TransIP.eu.
- Click Verify.
- In the new window that opens, sign in to the TransIP.eu site with your TransIP.eu credentials. If you're having troubling signing in, you can reset your password or contact TransIP.eu support.
- Click Authorize.
Now it’s time to set up Gmail with your G Suite account.
- Keep the Setup Wizard and your domain host website open.
- In a separate browser tab or window, open the instructions for setting up Gmail with your host.
- Follow the instructions to set up your MX records for mail delivery to Gmail.