Tip: For convenience, expand the steps in this article and print it to refer to as you go through the verification process.
After you verify that you own your domain, you can start using your Google service, such as G Suite, Drive Enterprise, or Cloud Identity. If you have G Suite, you can start using Gmail, Google Drive, and all the other services included with your G Suite account.
How do I verify?
When you sign up for your Google service, you get a verification record that you copy and paste into your domain settings (usually stored with your domain host).
Need help with verification? Contact G Suite support for fast, personalized help that’s included with your G Suite subscription. Google Cloud support is available for customers with Silver, Gold, or Platinum support levels.
Verify your domain
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Domains.
- Click Add/remove domains.
- Next to your primary domain, click Activate domain.
- From the Select your domain host drop-down list, select TransIP.eu.
- Click Verify.
- In the new window that opens, sign in to the TransIP.eu site with your TransIP.eu credentials. If you're having troubling signing in, you can reset your password or contact TransIP.eu support.
- Click Authorize.
G Suite: Next steps
Now it’s time to set up Gmail with your G Suite account.
- Keep the Admin Console and your domain host pages open.
- In a separate browser tab or window, follow the instructions to set up Gmail (MX records) with your host.