- Log in to your account at dns.upperlink.com.ng.
- From the Domain list, click on Manage Domain DNS for the domain name you want to modify or add MX records.
- Remove all existing MX records.
- Enter the following information into the fields using MX records values as a guide:
- Do not change anything under the Zone Name fields.
- Under Zone Type select MX from the drop down.
- Under Zone Value and MX Priority enter the values listed in the table below.
- Click Save and you are done.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Domain provider help
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.