- Log in to your account at dns.upperlink.com.ng.
- From the Domain list, click on Manage Domain DNS for the domain name you want to modify or add MX records.
- Remove all existing MX records.
- Enter the following information into the fields using MX records values as a guide:
- Do not change anything under the Zone Name fields.
- Under Zone Type select MX from the drop down.
- Under Zone Value and MX Priority enter the values listed in the table below.
- Click Save and you are done.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.