- Log in to your account at dns.upperlink.com.ng.
- From the Domain list, click on Manage Domain DNS for the domain name you want to modify or add CNAME records.
- If the custom CNAME record that you want to add exists, please remove it first.
- The CNAME will appear as customcname.example.com. under the Zone Name field. For example, a custom CNAME like mail for a domain name like accounts.com.ng, it will appear as mail.accounts.com.ng. under the Zone Name field.
- Enter the following information, using CNAME records values as a guide:
- Under Zone Name fields change the default value to your custom CNAME (e.g. www, mail, site etc)
- Under Zone Type select CNAME from the drop down
- Under Zone Value enter ghs.googlehosted.com
- In the content field, Enter ghs.googlehosted.com.
- Click Save.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot CNAME records to fix your DNS setup.