Enter a promotion code
Applies to G Suite, Cloud Identity Premium, and other paid services managed in the Google Admin console.
You might receive a promotion code from a Google partner that gives you a discount price on a Google service subscription. If you have a promotion code, enter it when you select your billing plan.
Note: If you’re a G Suite Basic or G Suite Business customer, you might also receive a promotion code for discount pricing if you upgrade your G Suite subscription. If so, you’re prompted to enter the code during the upgrade process.
Enter your code during billing setup
- When you set up billing for G Suite or Cloud Identity Premium, select your billing plan, then click Promotion code.
- Enter the code to see the terms of your promotion.
Some promotion codes might restrict the number of user licenses or accounts you can purchase, or require a minimum monthly bill amount. If your order doesn’t meet the terms of the promotion, a message will let you know.
Important: To receive your discount, be sure to enter your promotion code now. You can’t enter it later.
- Click Continue to see a summary of your order.
Your order summary doesn’t show your discounted amount. But it does show the promotion code, the terms of the promotion, and a note that the promotion will be applied to the order amount later (along with any applicable taxes).
- Complete the steps to finish setting up billing.
See the discount in your transactions
When your order is complete and your paid service begins, go to your billing account’s transactions to see the discount being applied:
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- Next to your subscription, click Actions Access billing account.
- Under Transactions, click View Transactions and Documents.
When reviewing your transactions, note:
- Discounts are prorated for partial months of service.
- Discounts may be applied throughout the month as you make transactions. However, the calculations for your credits may be easier to understand if you look at a complete month of transactions, instead of individual items.
For detailed terms and conditions of your promotion, see the email or web page where you received the code.