Applies to G Suite and Cloud Identity Premium.
If you make payments for your subscription on the Annual Plan, here’s what happens at the end of your term:
- If you don’t do anything, your subscription automatically converts to the Flexible Plan.
- If you turn on auto-renewal, your subscription continues on the Annual Plan for another term.
- If you chose the option not to renew your contract, your service will be suspended. You can lift the suspension and renew your contract by turning on auto-renewal in your Admin console. See Restore a suspended Annual Plan contract
We recommend you update your billing account to automatically renew your contract. That way, your service won’t be interrupted when it’s time to renew. If you turn on auto-renewal, your commitment for an additional 12 months for all licenses automatically continues on your next renewal date. You’ll get a notification 30 days and 3 days before your renewal date.
Note: Google uses Pacific Time to calculate the start date of your Annual Plan, regardless of your time zone.
Auto-renew your Annual Plan
From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
- To the left of the relevant subscription, click the Down arrow .
- Next to Renewal options, click Change.
- Select Auto-renew my contract.
- Click Save.