- Log in at http://www.dotph.com with your domain username and password.
- Click Domain Manager.
- Click on the domain you’re using with Google Workspace.
- In the DNS Entries section, click Add DNS Entries.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click Add.
- Repeat for each record in the MX record values table.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.