Asia Registry: Set up G Suite MX records
- Once logged into your Asia Registry account at http://login.asiaregistry.com
- Click My Registered Domains in the left side column under the Domain section
- Select the domain name you have used when setting up your G Suite account
- Click Setup/Edit DNS Zone Records
- Go to the DNS section on the Domain Management section
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table, including the name in the Hostname field and the value in the Hostname field.
- Click add.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?