- Once logged into your Asia Registry account at http://login.asiaregistry.com
- Click My Registered Domains in the left side column under the Domain section
- Select the domain name you have used when setting up your G Suite account
- Click Setup/Edit DNS Zone Records
- Go to the DNS section on the Domain Management section
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table, including the name in the Hostname field and the value in the Hostname field.
- Click add.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.