- Once logged into your Asia Registry account at http://login.asiaregistry.com.
- Click My Registered Domains in the left side column under the Domain section.
- Select the domain name that you used when setting up your Google Workspace account.
- Click Setup/Edit DNS Zone Records.
- Go to the DNS section on the Domain Management section.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table, including the name in the Hostname field and the value in the Hostname field.
- Click add.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.