Speednames.asia (IP Mirror): Verify your domain
Tip: Print these instructions to refer to them as you go through the verification steps.
After you verify that you own your domain, you can start using Gmail, Google Drive, and all the other services included with your G Suite account.
How do I verify?
When you sign up for G Suite, you get a verification record that you copy and paste into your domain settings.
Need help with verification? Contact G Suite support for fast, free, personalized help.
Step 1: Begin setup
When you initially sign up for G Suite, Google provides the verification record in the G Suite Setup Wizard (on the Verify your domain and set up email page).
Not already in the Setup Wizard? Go to Find the G Suite verification record for information on how to get to the G Suite Setup Wizard. Select TXT as your verification method in the wizard and then return to this article. Then, go to step 2 below and sign in to your domain host website.
- On the Verify your domain and set up email page, click Choose a different method and select Add a domain host record.
- In a new browser tab or window, sign in to the Speednames.asiaⓇ (formerly IP Mirror) website.
- If you don’t know your username and password, you can reset your password or contact Speednames.asia support.
Click through the Setup Wizard steps until you see the verification record.
The record looks like this:
google-site-verification=followed by a unique string of text and numbers.
- Copy the verification record (including the entire string of text and numbers).
Step 3: Add the verification record to your domain's DNS records
- In the Speednames.asia site, click Advanced Tools.
- If you have multiple domains with Speednames.asia, click the domain that you need to verify for G Suite.
- Click DNS Manager. A DNS Manager window opens.
- Click Edit Zone File.
- Click Add Record. The Add Record Details pane appears.
- In the Add Record Details pane, from the Type list, select IN TXT.
- In the Name field, enter @.
- In the Value field, paste the verification code you copied earlier. Don't worry, adding a TXT record won't affect your email or website.
- Click Apply. The record appears in the DNS Records table.
- If you’re going to set up MX records to direct your email to the new Gmail inboxes for your G Suite account, go to Step 4: Tell Google to verify. Otherwise, click Next to save your TXT record.
- Click Next again to confirm. You’ll see a message confirming that your verification record was saved.
Note: The change might take up to 48 hours to update. However, as you go through the next steps in the G Suite Setup Wizard, the wizard immediately starts checking for your new TXT record to verify your domain.
- In the first browser tab or window, return to the G Suite Setup Wizard.
- Check the I saved the TXT verification record box (or click the Verify button) and go to Next steps.
Now it’s time to set up Gmail with your G Suite account.
- Keep the Setup Wizard and your domain host website open.
- In a separate browser tab or window, open the instructions for setting up Gmail with your host.
- Follow the instructions to set up your MX records for mail delivery to Gmail.