Show groups in the Groups directory
This feature requires turning on Google Groups for Business.
The Groups directory is a browsable listing of all the groups in your Google Cloud account. You can decide whether or not to show a particular group in the directory. Here's how:
From the Admin console Home page, go to Groups.
To see Groups, you might have to click More controls at the bottom.
- Click View in Groups Service at the top right corner. You'll be taken to your Groups for Business service.
- Select the group you want to show or hide.
- Click in the top corner and select Group settings.
- Choose Directory from the Information menu at the left.
- Check or uncheck the box marked List this group in the directory to update its visibilty.
- Click Save.
Note: It can take up to 48 hours for a group to appear in the Directory after the List this group in the directory setting has been enabled.