Enable Google Groups for Business
If you enable the Google Groups for Business service, your users can manage their group memberships, view group discussion archives, and optionally create their own groups.
After you enable Google Groups for Business, any existing groups become visible in your corporate Groups directory (it may take up to 6 hours for them to appear, however). Your existing groups also receive default access and other settings, depending on their current settings and when the groups were created. Learn more
Things to check if you're new to Google Apps
You'll need to do the following before you can enable the Google Groups for Business service:
If your domain is set up to automatically enable new services, you don't need to take any action to enable Google Groups for Business. Otherwise, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Google Apps, then click .
- Click the here link to add more Google Services to your domain.
- On the next screen, click Add it now below Google Groups for Business.
- Return to the Google Apps page and ensure that Groups for Business is set to ON.