Highlight templates you want to feature
As an administrator, you can feature up to five templates on the site creation page, that users can choose without having to browse the gallery for more.
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to AppsG SuiteSites.
- Click Templates.
- Under Template options, turn on Highlight custom templates...
- In the field that appears, enter the URL to any template in the private or public gallery (just go to the site and copy its URL).
- Click Save.
- The URL appears above the field.
- (Optional) Enter up to 5 template URLs.
The templates can now be chosen and previewed directly from the site creation page. The first template you highlighted is selected by default.
Note: The first template you enter should be your organization's default blank template, since it's the one users start with if they don't choose any other template.