Onamae.com: Verify your domain
- Log in to your account at www.onamae.com.
- Click on Domain Settings on the top.
- Click on Rental DNS Record Settings on the sidebar.
- Click on the domain name you want to modify.
- Leave the Host blank, and select TYPE [TXT].
- In the field Value, enter your unique Google security token, provided in the Google Admin console's verification instructions. The token is a 68-character string that begins with google-site-verification:, followed by 43 additional characters.
- Click on Add
Congratulations! Your new DNS TXT record now contains your security token. Keep in mind that changes to your DNS settings can take up to 24 hours to propagate through the Internet, but depending on your host, this can happen faster.
If you have trouble adding your TXT record, contact your domain host directly for further assistance. If you're not sure what to say, here's a sample explanation that you can email to your host or read over the phone.