Transip: Set up G Suite MX records
- Log in to your account at www.transip.nl. by entering your username and password.
- Under Domain & hosting click the domain you want to use G Suite.
- In the menu Domain, look for DNS Management.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click Save. A confirmation message appears.
- Delete the old MX records. Do this by clicking on the cross behind the old MX records.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?