- Log in to your account via http://admin.aruba.it/login.aspx.
- Select Management Server DNS Name.
- Under MX Record, select Use other Mail Server and then Manage.
- In the Host field enter the first MX server from the MX record values table, and select Custom and click Add.
- Repeat for the remaining servers shown in the MX record values table.
- Click Continue and return to main menu.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Configuration for the changes to take effect.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.