A TXT record is an entry within the Domain Name System (DNS) that provides supplemental information about your domain. You can create a TXT record that proves to Google that you own the domain.
- Log into your account at http://admin.aruba.it/login.aspx.
- Select Management Server DNS Name(Gestione DNS e Name Server).
- Select TXT Record -> Manage.
- In the data SPF field, enter your unique Google security token, provided in the Google Admin console's verification instructions.The token is a 68-character string that begins with google-site-verification, followed by 43 additional characters.
- Click Add.
In the Aruba DNS panel there is no option to add a Host Name when performing domain verification.
- Click Continue to return to the main menu.
- Click Save Configuration to confirm the modification.
Congratulations! Your new DNS TXT record now contains your security token. Keep in mind that changes to your DNS settings can take up to 24 hours to propagate through the Internet, but depending on your host, this can happen faster.
If you have trouble adding your TXT record, contact your domain host directly for further assistance. If you're not sure what to say, here's a sample explanation that you can email to your host or read over the phone.