Nominalia: Verify your domain
Tip: For convenience, expand the steps in this article and print it to refer to as you go through the verification process.
After you verify that you own your domain, you can start using your Google service, such as G Suite, Drive Enterprise, or Cloud Identity. If you have G Suite, you can start using Gmail, Google Drive, and all the other services included with your G Suite account.
How do I verify?
When you sign up for your Google service, you get a verification record that you copy and paste into your domain settings (usually stored with your domain host).
Need help with verification? Contact G Suite support for fast, personalized help that’s included with your G Suite subscription. Google Cloud support is available for customers with Silver, Gold, or Platinum support levels.
You get the verification record in the Setup Wizard when you sign up.
Not in the Setup Wizard? Go to Find the G Suite Setup Wizard to find the verification record. Copy your unique verification record, return to this article, and go to Step 2: Sign in to your domain host.
On the Verify your domain and set up email page, click Choose a different method and select Add a domain host record.
- From the Value/Answer/Destination field, copy the entire unique verification record.
Tip: If you need a CNAME record instead of a TXT record, in the Add a new TXT record to your domain step in the Setup Wizard, click add a CNAME record. You'll copy and paste both parts of this record into your domain's DNS records.
- In the Setup Wizard, on the Verify your domain and set up email page, click the link to open your domain host sign-in page in a new tab.
Note: If the Setup Wizard doesn’t provide a link to your domain, click here to open the Nominalia site in a new tab. The Setup Wizard remains open in the first tab.
- Sign in to Nominalia.
If you don’t know your username and password, contact Nominalia support.
- Under Domain, choose your website.
- Under Services and related product, click Domains and DNS.
- In the table action, click Configure DNS.
- Click Advanced Management (gestion avancée), then click OK in the dialog box.
- Click Add Record and enter 1 as the number of records you want to add.
- In the new line, enter the following information:
- In the column Name, enter the name of your domain (without the "www.").
- Leave the column TTL blank by default.
- In the drop-down Type, choose TXT.
- Paste the verification record you copied earlier into the Value field.
- Under Host /IP, keep the default values defined (valeurs définies).
- Click OK, then click OK in the dialog box.
- Return to the Setup Wizard.
- Check the I saved the verification record box or click Verify.
- If you’re a G Suite customer, go to Next steps to set up Gmail.
G Suite: Next steps
Now it’s time to set up Gmail with your G Suite account.
- Keep the Setup Wizard and your domain host pages open.
- In a separate browser tab or window, follow the instructions to set up Gmail (MX records) with your host.