- Log on to the website of your domain hosting company with the username and password that are associated with your domain.
- Look under the header domain name to find the domain you want to use with G Suite. Click Config to the right of this domain.
- Under the headline DNS records (A / MX / CNAME) click continue.
- Look for the header define scope MX records.
- Under the headline My own MX server, select 'Use my own MX server (FQDN) '.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click the Save button.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.