- Log in to your account at www.amen.fr by entering your username and password.
- In the domain and products table, click on the website that you want to use with Google Workspace.
- Under the header Manage your domains and products, click on Domains and DNS.
- In the Management section area, click Configuration and DNS management.
- Click Advanced DNS Management, and click OK when the dialog box pops up.
- Click Add Record.
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click OK, and then OK in the dialog box.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.