Applies to G Suite, Google Drive Enterprise, and other paid subscriptions in your Google Admin console.
Applies only for customers with invoiced billing accounts.
If you pay for your Google service subscription using an invoiced billing account, here are the details you might see on your account's Transactions page.
1. View your transactions
You're seeing only basic stepsOther important details may apply for your account but you must sign in to see them:
Sign in for more help
Use your administrator account
From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
Choose an option for an invoiced billing account:
- Click your subscription.
- Click ActionsAccess billing account.
Select the option to view your transactions.
- Scroll to see the table of individual transactions that have occurred in your account.
- (Optional) Summarize or filter transactions by type or date range. For details, see View your transaction details.
2. Understand transaction details
If you have an invoiced Google billing account, details in the Description column on your Transactions page can include:
- Credit memo: A credit that can be applied to any open invoices.
- Debit memo: An invoice created outside of the normal billing cycle; this occurs only rarely.
- Invoice: The monthly payable invoice detailing your account costs; click the Invoice link to view your invoice.
- Payment: The payment applied to your account.
- Service adjustment: A promotional credit, or a courtesy credit applied by a G Suite Specialist.
- Starting balance: Your balance on the first day of your selected date range and on the first day of each ensuing calendar month.
- Taxes/VAT: Any taxes that we add to your account costs. In Europe, this is called VAT.