Update your business address
If your business has moved since you set up a Google billing account, update the address in your Admin console. The new address then appears on receipts and invoices generated by your account.
To update your business address for Google billing:
Sign in to your Google Admin console.
Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Billing.
- Next to your subscription, click and choose Access billing account.
Be sure to click the icon next to your subscription, not the one in the top-right corner of the screen.
- At the top of your Billing page, click Billing profile.
- Under Billing profile, click Edit.
- Update your business address and click Save.
You can't change the country listed in your Billing profile. You specify your country only once when you set up your billing account. Learn more about your billing country and business address.