Test deposit failed (US)
This page applies only for bank accounts with a billing address in the US.
If you don't see a test deposit in your bank account after adding it to your Google billing account, you either didn't wait long enough, or we tried to make the deposit but it failed. If it fails, you'll receive an email and see a message on your Transaction history page. This might happen if you made a mistake entering your bank account information or if your bank doesn't allow automatic payments.
If your test deposit doesn't appear:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, click Billing.
To see Billing, you must be signed in as an administrator with Domain settings privileges.
- Next to your subscription, click and choose Access billing account.
- Under Transaction history, look for a message saying the test deposit failed.
- No failure message: You probably need to wait longer for the deposit to appear (can take 2-5 business days).
- You see a failure message: Continue with the following steps.
- Contact your bank and ask if they allow automatic bank account payments, also called direct debit payments.
Still have questions? If your bank allows direct debits and you're sure you entered the correct bank information, contact us and ask us to re-submit test deposit.
Want to remove an incorrect bank account? See Remove a payment method.