Backup credit card
A backup credit card is a credit card that you designate to be used if your primary form of payment fails. If your primary form of payment is ever declined when processing a payment, we'll automatically try to charge the payment to your backup credit card instead. This helps ensure that your service runs continuously. To assign a credit card to be your backup credit card:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Billing > Access billing account. Where is it?
- Click on the Settings tab.
- In the Your selections section, click Edit.
- Click the Add form of payment link.
- Fill out your card information, then click Save. When you're directed back to the Settings tab, click Edit in the Your selections section.
- Click the drop-down menu next to Backup and select the credit card you just added.
- Click Save.