Onamae MX records
- Log in to your account at Onamae.com.
- Click on Name Server Information.
- Click on Change to Onamae.com name server.
- Click on Plus・DNS Settings
- Go to DNS Settings (Record Settings).
- Include the MX record values shown in the MX record values table.
- Click on Add.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?