Melbourne IT MX records
- Log in to your My Account page at http://www.melbourneit.com.au/.
- Select the domain name you used when setting up your Google Apps account.
- Go to the DNS section in the Domain Management section.
- Select Manage DNS.
- In the MX Records section, create an MX record for each of the mail servers in the MX record values table.
- Don't forget to add a period (.) at the end of each Hostname & Address.
Be aware it may take as long as 72 hours before DNS changes are propagated, depending on the time to live (TTL) that was configured for your records. Until records have been updated worldwide, you will still receive traffic to your old server.
Follow the steps within Troubleshoot MX records to fix your DNS setup.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?