As an administrator, you can use Cloud Identity to manage your users, apps, and devices from a central location—the Google Admin console. The Cloud Identity Premium edition offers enterprise security and application and mobile management.
Review Cloud Identity Premium features
If you have Frontline Standard, an Enterprise edition, or Enterprise Essentials Plus, you might not need to purchase a separate Cloud Identity Premium license to get these features. Compare your edition
- Allow recommended apps and make them available for users to install. Learn more
- Manage company-owned devices. Learn more
- View your mobile log event data. Learn more
- Define rules to automate mobile management. Learn more
- Browse Software as a service (SaaS) apps. Learn more
- Set the session length for users. Learn more
To make sure new users are assigned the correct license, check your licensing settings. If all users in your organization need Cloud Identity Premium, turn on automatic licensing. To learn more, go to How licensing works for Cloud Identity.