This information is only for customers who purchased business email powered by G Suite (no longer available).
G Suite business email accounts updated to G Suite Basic accounts
In January 2020, all G Suite business email accounts were updated to a G Suite Basic account.
Changes to accounts in January 2020:
Your email addresses remained the same.
Your account included additional G Suite Basic features.
Your pricing plan automatically changed on the effective date (January 1, 2020). Customers are billed according to the G Suite Basic Flexible Plan(regional discounts apply).
- Your Gmail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and G Suite Basic accounts were permanently linked. This means if you cancel your G Suite Basic subscription, both your Gmail and your G Suite Basic accounts are deleted.
Help and support
- Google Workspace Admin help center
- For help with the domain purchased with your Google Workspace account, go to the Google Domains help center.
- Learning Center: Expert tips on using Drive , Gmail, and more for business.
- Contact Google Workspace Support