Our program policies do not permit the modification of the AdSense code. Your publisher account offers a number of options when generating the ad code, that we hope will allow you to create an ad layout that fits in with your site.
Please paste the AdSense ad code into your webpages without making any modifications.
For example, publishers may not:
- Alter the height or width of an ad unit from the standard options
- Implement the AdSense ad code in a "floating box script" or in a way that otherwise covers content
- Use any means to force the display of more than three AdSense ad units on a page
- Manipulate the ad targeting using hidden keywords, IFRAMEs, or any other method
- Distribute ads in emails or software
For details on what is permitted in altering the AdSense search code, please visit this entry.