The usage graphs, found in the Reports tab, are available in detailed graphs, tables, and comma-separated values (CSV) data files. The graphs show your account's usage as recent as last week or can expand to activities occurring during the previous six months.
The graphs highlight:
- How your users are creating and sharing content including the size of your collaboration networks.
- The types and volume of content produced by your users. This includes your account’s content that has not been read or modified for a period of time.
- The fragmentation of your account’s collaboration. It shows the amount of privately shared content as compared to content shared with everyone within your account.
Note: For the graphs to show these services, the services must be turned on.Gmail reports
The email usage activities include email login, plus any actions with webmail or pop clients, open email, labels, etc.
- Mail Usage — This set of reports show the total and average mail usage in the account. They also show the total and average mail quota status.
- User Activity — This report shows email login and usage data.
These reports emphasize user activities and display collaboration patterns and trends.
- User Activity — This report shows Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides usage data.
- Aging — This group of reports show the number of documents which are not being used or maintained over a specific period of time.
- Avg. # of users a doc is shared with — Shows the average number of users collaborating and sharing a document. This report helps you understand now many people are co-authoring and reviewing your account's documents.
- Collaboration Summary — Gives you an overview of all the user's Google Apps document creation and collaboration trends. Specifically, the report returns the total number of document creators and unique collaborators which are users who have been invited to read or edit a document. A document creator is not counted as a collaborator. If an author creates a document and is then invited to read or edit this document, this author is counted as both a creator and a collaborator. The Collaboration Summary report is not applicable to multiple domain accounts.
- Docs Created By Type — This group of reports show how many types of content, such as Docs or Sheets, are created, modified, or viewed across a period of time.
- Docs Creators — Shows how many users have created less than or more than 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, or 100+ documents in the account.
- Docs Visibility — Shows how much content is visible across an organization. It shows how much content is publicly available on the web, available to anyone with the document's link, available to anyone in the account, available to anyone in the account with the document's link, and content that is privately available.
- User Activity — This report shows Google Calendar usage data.