Can I use Zagat Survey content or logos for my business use?
All of Zagat Survey's trademarks, logos, ratings, reviews, editorial content, web pages and other distinctive features (Brand Features) are protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws. If you would like to use any of Zagat Survey's Brand Features on a menu, on a storefront sign, in promotional materials, on a website, in an advertisement, in a book or reproduce them anywhere else for commercial purposes, you must first receive Zagat Survey's written permission.
To request permission to use Zagat Survey content and Brand Features for commercial purposes such as menus, advertising or websites, please fill out the Reprint Permission Form and email it to Josh Strauss at email@example.com. A final copy of the reproduced material must be provided to Zagat Survey.
These images may only be used for the specific purposes for which Zagat Survey has granted permission.
Guidelines for use of Zagat Survey Brand Features
Acceptable Uses (upon Zagat Survey approval):
- Republishing or using Zagat Survey content in newsletters, menus, dissertations, textbooks, books, slide shows, brochures, pamphlets, press materials, CD-ROMs, DVDs, television, radio, feature films and other marketing materials.
- Making multiple photocopies for use within an organization or company.
- Posting ratings and reviews in their entirety on a company intranet or website.
- Reprints of Zagat Survey content for use in restaurant, gift shop or store windows. Only signage provided by Zagat Survey is authorized for display.
- Partial or edited reprints of Zagat Ratings & Reviews.
- Association with objectionable material as determined by Zagat Survey.
- Links from an establishment's website to the "voting" pages of zagat.com.
- Displays of Zagat Survey content or Brand Features that in any manner imply an affiliation with, sponsorship or endorsement by Zagat Survey.
- Display of Zagat Survey content or Brand Feature in a manner that is in Zagat Survey's sole opinion misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to Zagat Survey.
- Distortion or alteration of any element of Zagat Survey content or Brand Feature.