Enjoy Max, STARZ, and SHOWTIME at a discounted rate by signing up for the Entertainment Plus add-on bundle. Or, opt for one of our single entertainment add-ons instead.
To decide what’s right for you, read below to learn what you get with each of these add-on options, and how to purchase.
What you get with Entertainment Plus:
With Entertainment Plus, you get all three networks for $29.99 per month.
- We don’t offer a free trial for Entertainment Plus, but you can sign up to try the individual networks offered before subscribing to the bundle.
- If you already subscribe to Entertainment Plus channels as single add-ons:
- You won’t automatically switch to being billed for Entertainment Plus.
- If you’d like to sign up for Entertainment Plus, then you need to first unsubscribe from these add-ons individually. Then, sign up for Entertainment Plus. After that, you’ll be billed for the bundle going forward.
- If you’re part of a family group:
- Only the family manager’s sign-in info will work to log in and stream directly on the Max network site, and the Max app.
- After signing in, the family manager will have the option to set up a password just for the Max app (separate from their YouTube TV sign-in info).
- In theMax app, the family manager can create and manage individual profiles for people in their household. You can learn how to do this by going to this Max help article.
- If you’ve already purchasedMax outside of YouTube TV, it won’t carry over to YouTube TV. If you’d like to accessMax as part of YouTube TV, then you’ll need to buy Entertainment Plus, or buy the individualMax add-on in the YouTube TV app. After that, you’ll be able to login to theMax app using your YouTube TV account credentials.
Get Max or Cinemax
If you’d prefer to add a single network, you can subscribe to Max or Cinemax individually.
What’s included with Max
Max exclusive content is available in the Max app only. Additionally, Max includes streaming directly on the network site via YouTube TV Everywhere* - which is included at no additional cost in your base membership to YouTube TV.
What’s included with Cinemax
How to purchase an add-on network
To purchase, remove, or understand billing for an add-on network, visit this page.