Enjoy Max, STARZ, and Paramount+ with SHOWTIME at a discounted rate by signing up for the Entertainment Plus add-on bundle. Or, opt for one of our single entertainment add-ons instead.
To decide what’s right for you, read below to learn what you get with each of these add-on options, and how to purchase.
What you get with Entertainment Plus:
- Paramount+ with SHOWTIME
With Entertainment Plus, you get all three networks for $29.99 per month.
- Pricing and availability of content varies depending on whether you subscribe to Paramount+ with SHOWTIME on YouTube TV or YouTube Primetime Channels.
- YouTube TV subscribers:
- There is limited program availability for this add-on option on YouTube TV, including for Entertainment Plus subscribers. To get the full content offering, consider subscribing to this network on Primetime Channels.
- You may experience a delay between when programs air, and when you can view programs in your YouTube TV Library.
Keep in mind
- We don’t offer a free trial for Entertainment Plus, but you can sign up to try the individual networks offered before subscribing to the bundle.
- If you already subscribe to Entertainment Plus channels as single add-ons:
- You won’t automatically switch to being billed for Entertainment Plus.
- If you’d like to sign up for Entertainment Plus, then you need to first unsubscribe from these add-ons individually. Then, sign up for Entertainment Plus. After that, you’ll be billed for the bundle going forward.
- If you’re part of a family group:
- Only the family manager’s sign-in info will work to log in and stream directly on the Max network site, and the Max app.
- After signing in, the family manager will have the option to set up a password just for the Max app (separate from their YouTube TV sign-in info).
- In the Max app, the family manager can create and manage individual profiles for people in their household. You can learn how to do this by going to this Max help article.
- If you’ve already purchased Max outside of YouTube TV, it won’t carry over to YouTube TV. If you’d like to access Max as part of YouTube TV, then you’ll need to buy Entertainment Plus, or buy the individual Max add-on in the YouTube TV app. After that, you’ll be able to login to the Max app using your YouTube TV account credentials.
Get Max or Cinemax
If you’d prefer to add a single network, you can subscribe to Max or Cinemax individually.
What’s included with Max
With the Max add-on, YouTube TV subscribers get access to all Max content, including live and video on demand.
What’s included with Cinemax
How to purchase an add-on network
To purchase, remove, or understand billing for an add-on network, visit this page.