If you're part of a family group sharing YouTube TV, you can easily switch between accounts on all of your devices.
Note: When you switch accounts, your viewing preferences or recordings will not be shared across accounts. Learn more about shared YouTube TV memberships.
- Select your profile picture.
- Select the drop-down.
- Choose an account:
- If the account is already signed in, select it to proceed.
- If the account isn't already signed in, select Add account and add your Google Account details to proceed.
Note: If you switch accounts on one device, like your TV, you'll only be switching on that specific device.
Remove an account
- Select your profile photo.
- Select Switch account .
- Select Remove under the account you'd like to remove.