Chromecast offer for new members
If you're a new YouTube TV member who signed up for YouTube TV on or before Nov. 30, 2017, you're eligible to receive a free Chromecast after you've paid for your first month of YouTube TV. You must redeem the offer within 30 days of your first payment. This offer is only available while supplies last.
How to redeem this offer
- Once you've paid for your first month of YouTube TV, you'll get a notification in the YouTube TV app and via email with a link to redeem your free Chromecast. Note: You may receive an email a few days after your first payment. Don't worry—you won't lose your eligibility during this time.
- Follow the link in your email, making sure you're signed in to the account associated with your YouTube TV membership.
- Add a Chromecast to your cart.
- Check out to finalize your free purchase.
Tax and shipping will be on us (and free for you!). Your Chromecast will arrive with customized setup instructions, including directions for how to cast YouTube TV to your television. Learn more about setting up your Chromecast.
YouTube TV and Chromecast limited-time offer terms & conditions
- The promotional item is only available for a first time purchase of the base package of the YouTube TV product after a free trial has expired.
- You are only eligible for one Chromecast device at the promotional price.
- The offer for the promotional items is only good while supplies last. A limited quantity of promotional items are available for first-time YouTube TV members and the offer is not good after supplies are exhausted.
- Promotional items are non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- Promotional items are good only for the specific membership described in the offer.
- If you attempt to return a promotional item, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the item, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you cancel your YouTube TV membership and/or receive a refund, you will be ineligible for the Chromecast offer.