If features included with your YouTube TV membership are defective, or do not perform as stated, click the button below to request a refund. If you’re granted a refund, you’ll lose access to YouTube TV immediately, and you will get your money back.
If you see a charge you didn’t make, you can report an unauthorized charge instead.
Learn more about refunds for YouTube TV
- Credit card refunds typically take 3-5 business days.
- Processing times can be affected by your card issuer. Sometimes, refunds can take up to 10 business days to process.
- If your credit card is no longer active, your refund will go to the bank that issued your card. To recover funds, get in touch with the bank.
- If you subscribe to YouTube TV through your mobile carrier or internet provider:
- YouTube cannot grant a refund.
- Your provider’s refund policies will apply. Get in touch with them directly to request a refund, or for any questions related to your bill.
- You can cancel or pause your membership at any time.
- We do not give refunds or credits for partial billing periods.
- When you cancel your membership, your access will continue until the end of your billing period.