If features included with your membership are defective, or do not perform as stated, click the button below to request a refund. If a refund is granted, you’ll lose access to YouTube TV immediately, and your money will be returned.
If you’d like to report an unauthorized charge on your account, go to this article for more info.
Things to know:
- Credit card refunds typically take 3-5 business days.
- Processing times can be impacted by the card issuer. In some cases, refunds can take up to 10 business days to process.
- If your credit card is no longer active, your refund will go to the bank which issued your card. To recover funds, you’ll need to get in touch with the bank.
- If you subscribe to YouTube TV through your mobile carrier or internet provider:
- YouTube cannot grant a refund.
- In these cases, your provider’s refund policies will apply. You'll need to get in touch with them directly to request a refund, or for any questions related to your bill.
- You can cancel your membership at any time.
- We do not give refunds or credits for partially elapsed billing periods.
- When you cancel your membership, you'll continue to have access until the end of your billing period. For more info about canceling your membership, see cancel your YouTube TV Base Plan.