YouTube TV is available on a variety of devices and platforms.
Mobile devices & computers
- You can watch YouTube TV on your mobile device, including certain smartphones and tablets.
- YouTube TV also works in a web browser on your computer.
- Check out System requirements below to see specific requirements by platform (mobile device, etc.)
You can stream YouTube TV to your TV using:
- Chromecast devices
- TVs with Chromecast built-in (e.g., Android TV)
- AirPlay for Apple TV
- We're working to expand YouTube TV to more platforms. Stay tuned!
- If you're using a first generation Chromecast , you may experience a higher rate of errors. It may also take up to 30 seconds to load. Learn more about the free Chromecast offer for new members.
Smart TVs & game consoles
You can download the YouTube TV app on select devices to watch YouTube TV on your TV.
- Android TV (excluding Xiaomi Mi Box)
- Xbox One, Xbox One S, and the upcoming Xbox One X
- Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 & 2017)
The app will be available soon on 2014 and 2015 Samsung and LG TVs, Sony Linux TVs, and Apple TV.
System requirements for computers
For the best YouTube TV HD viewing experience, download the latest version of Chrome. We are working to bring YouTube TV to more browsers in the future.