You can watch YouTube TV on various devices and platforms.Mobile devices & computers
- Watch YouTube TV on your mobile device, including certain smartphones and tablets.
- YouTube TV also works in a web browser on your computer.
- Check out System requirements below to see specific requirements by platform.
You can stream YouTube TV to your TV using:
- Chromecast devices. Note: If you're using a first-generation Chromecast , you may experience a higher rate of errors. It may also take up to 30 seconds to open.
- TVs with Chromecast built-in
- AirPlay for Apple TV
- Google Smart Displays
You can also download or open the YouTube TV app on select devices to watch YouTube TV on your TV:
- Chromecast with Google TV devices
- Android TV (Note: TVs running a mobile version of Android may not be supported)
- All Vizio SmartCast TVs
- Samsung & LG smart TVs (2016 models and newer)
- HiSense TVs (models: MTK5658, MTK5659, MSD6586)
- Apple TV (4th generation) and Apple TV 4K
- Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen), Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K, all-new Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Cube (1st Gen), and all Toshiba, Insignia, Element, and Westinghouse Fire TV Edition smart TVs
- Xbox: Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One S, and Xbox One
- PS5, PS4
- TiVo Stream 4K
- Roku: All Roku TVs, Roku Smart Soundbar, Roku Ultra, Roku Ultra LT, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Streaming Stick+ HE, Roku Streaming Stick (3600x and newer models), Roku Express/Express+, Roku Premiere+, Roku Premiere, Roku 4, Roku 3 (4200x, 4230x), and Roku 2 (4210x)
Notes for members using a Roku:
- If the YouTube TV app is not already installed on your Roku device, you’ll need to use the YouTube app. Follow these steps to download YouTube on your Roku. Then, open YouTube TV from the YouTube app using your Roku device.
- If you run into an HDCP error on your Roku player, turn on the HDMI Ultra HD Color setting on your TV.
- If you experience choppy playback on your Roku player, turn off HDR on your "Display type" settings on Roku. Go to Settings Display type choose 4K 30 Hz TV, 4K 60 Hz TV, or 4K HDR 60 Hz.
System requirements for computers
YouTube TV is supported on the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
We're working to bring YouTube TV to more browsers in the future.